Indian Online Visa reserves the right not to issue cash refunds in the event of early termination of the contract. If any queries arise regarding the payment, don't hesitate to contact us promptly. If a payment is made in error, the amount shall be refunded to the correct account.
- Once you have applied through our portal, we will immediately start the application process with the Indian Immigration / High Commission (commonly called the Government).
- If you have not yet submitted your application for government approval, there is a Cancellation fee of $40. No refund is available if your application has been submitted for government approval. If you have submitted a duplicate application in error, you will only be eligible for a full refund of the duplicate payment.
- Refund will not be possible in the event of a Visa refusal issued by Immigration / High Commission or the Government.
- Refunds will not be available in case of a delay caused by any technical issues with the Government website, including system malfunctions/website upgrades.
- Visa charges are also non-reimbursable if you choose not to utilize your visa upon completion of the service.
- Please be aware that the refund process takes 25 working days. If you have not received your refund within this period, please get in touch with us regarding your refund status.
If you disagree with the new policy, you should stop using the services. If you continue to use the Services after the change takes effect, your usage of the Services indicates that you agree to be bound by the new Refund Policy.
Only if you have paid for the service will the fee collected by us (service fee and optional service fees) be refundable. You may apply for a refund if you meet the Refund Eligibility Criteria.